How can i cancel an app with Payments

Solved
Highlighted
Excursionist
30 0 2

If i delete an App on shopify does it automatically stop taking payments from me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
315 38 68

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @LovisShop!

My name is Lilith, I'm on the Social Care team at Shopify.

If you've removed an app that you installed from the Shopify App Store, you can delete the app by going to Apps and clicking the little trash icon next to the app you want to remove.

Once you do that your account will not be billed for the next billing cycle of the app subscription.

I recommend checking on the billing cycle dates of your apps as they don't follow the same billing cycle as your Shopify subscription. Apps will follow a billing cycle based on the date that you install the app.

Here's our help guide on everything about working with apps.

If you're using a private app or one that isn't listed in our Shopify App Store, then you'll want to reach out to the developer of that app to make sure that your subscription has been canceled.

Remember also that if you have accounts and subscriptions outside of the Shopify ecosystem, you'll need to make sure to cancel those subscriptions separately as well.

Let me know how you do with the information above! I'm happy to answer any questions you think of as you work on your business.

Lilith | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes