How do I add my clients websites info to my website

Alignment1
Visitor
2 0 0

How do I add my clients website info to my website?

I want to add a page that lets me advertise all of my clients businesses'. I will have to add a picture, their logo and write up and then a link to their site.

Is there an app for this or how would I go about it? 

Thank you!

Reply 1 (1)

Helen
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1425 174 285

Hey, @Alignment1! Thanks for starting this thread. I have a few ideas for you:.

• Use the built-in rich text editor to create a page with your client information. There’s a Help Doc for Using the rich text editor that goes over all of the functions available so that you can get creative and create the type of page you need.

• Use a third party page builder app like PageFly, or GemPages to fully customize a page that displays your client info exactly how you’d like to. 

• Use a third party app intended to share information about a company’s team, and customize it to be for your clients instead. Take a look at Team Showcase, or Elfsight Team Showcase.

• Use the app Elfsight Portfolio. This option would work if you are looking to create a more extensive profile for each of your clients. It could also be a good way to keep customers on your website for longer, since they’d have to click into each client’s profile to learn more about them.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or would like to discuss this further.

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.