How do I become a success on Shopify?

Gerogekin
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi Community,
My name is kithen lovn, I want to use Shopify and shift my local store on him, but never knows about or its fundamentals. I want to know how to turn our profile into and many more like this kind of store visit  this which is also linked with them and guide me this is a good one or not.I am also confused about choosing which one is better for me to share your information.
Anyone here can guide me on how can I publish and other useful information that’s help me.
Thanks in advance.

Replies 2 (2)

Jayvin
Shopify Partner
284 42 89

Hey Kitchen love,

There are learning materials at https://www.shopify.com/learn , check them out.

banned

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

I think you are doing a right thing wanting to build your store on Shopify. Once you go through the basics on how to set up your store and get a grip on it, you can start making improvements to your store by taking advantage of various apps that Shopify App Store has to offer.

Some apps that I would recommend checking out once your store is up and running and orders start coming in.

HelpCenter App. A support oriented app that will help you to build an excellent and informative FAQ page, set up a helpdesk ticketing system where you can have an overview of all your inquiries regardless of the channel your customer uses (email, Facebook Messenger, live chat), and an option to add a live chat to your store for real time communication.
Trackr. An order tracking app guaranteed to boost your customer experience. The app lets you create a separate tracking page on your store and send automated delivery updates to customers.
Senderium. An SMS marketing app to grow your business. Start building a subscribers list to keep in touch via bulk SMS messages that still have a very personal touch to them.

Hope you’ll enjoy discovering all that Shopify has to offer!

Helpcenterapp