How do I get the Basic Plan free 60 Minutes support

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

SOMEBODY, please help me find out how to get the free 60 minutes help for my basic plan and free theme. I have done literally everything in all the help documentation and I'm having zero luck getting the products in my collections to appear in the drop down menu. I have added menus, have auto add to collections and set the parameters for what product goes to what collection. when I'm in navigation and click on one of my collections, I can see all the products in that collection. When I to go preview Online store and click a collection out of the drop down menu under Catalog, it says, no products..... If I type in my URL with /collections, I can see them. How do I get my products to appear in their collection from the drop down menu? Any help is greatly appreciated.

https://www.zulukits.com/collections

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

@ZuluJay 

Welcome to community, while shopify folks will respond on 60 minutes free support.

here is something you can do to enable collection lists properly.

Please go to admin -> Online Store ( click) -> Navigation

You would see Menu Items 

Please link the correct collection reference under Catalog

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
551 67 89

This is an accepted solution.

The issue was the addition of additional optional tags for catalog submenu.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Highly recommend Propero. He got my problem fixed ASAP. Once my business grows and I need more advanced features I will definitely look to hire him for support.

1 Like