How do I manage inventory by grouping different products with the same size and color?

Highlighted
2 0 0

I currently manage a Print and Press t-shirt company. So all of our shirts come blank and we press the design onto them. Currently we have our website set up for each t-shirt design with multiple size and color variants. However, we need to group the products of the same size and color to track the inventory of the blank t-shirts. For example, we have Design 1 and Design 2 that are each offered in sizes S, M, L and each size is offered in black or white. How do I group Design 1 - black, size smalls with Design 2 - black, size smalls to manage our inventory? If it is with an app, which app should we use?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
295 34 67

In the past, we've used Connected Inventory 

Never had any problems with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Great, that is the app I am communicating with now. Thank you
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
80 0 23

I want to also chime in that http://apps.shopify.com/trunk can also do this by allowing you to either sync duplicate SKUs or to build kits and works on the variant level.

⚡Sync your stock levels + bundles/kits in real-time between any number of Shopify, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Faire, Squarespace, Square stores with Trunk
0 Likes