How to add images with product reviews ?

2 0 0

Hello, I would like to know how to import reviews of my customers with images with product review app, I already downloaded the addon but I don't understand how to do it, and I've looked for solution  but nothing clear.

Thanks

0 Likes
23 0 0

Hi @L_équipe_Coquac ,

If you are interested in something new I suggest you take a look on new app Reviify.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

You can change everything, and also import images.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Reviify is the fastest way to get your shop up and running with minimal frustration. Simply sign up, add your details, and let the app handle your review management.

Install the app and choose your package. You can easily import reviews, set up notifications and popups for future reviews, and import everything you need from Aliexpress easily.

Kind regards,

Sara

0 Likes
Trailblazer
209 17 62

Hi there,

As per your concern, our marketing platform allows importing reviews manually one by one or bulk import or our support team can handle that. I am saying that because you might ask the support team of the app you are using. Usually, there is a CSV file guide in order to do it

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes