How to connect my shopify store to the correct Myyshop app profile.

Solved
globalfashions
1 0 0

I am trying to install a Myyshop app and it keeps on automatically connecting to the wrong profile. I need to connect my shopify store to the myyshop profile that I have subscription with.

0 Likes
Don
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1212 71 154

This is an accepted solution.

Hi there @globalfashions!

Don here from Shopify.

I had a look around online for any info from Myyshop on how you might be able to change the Shopify store associated with your Myyshop account but was not able to find this specific answer on their help centre.

As this is a third-party app we are somewhat limited in how much support we can provide for this from here in Shopify, so my advice would be to reach out to them directly for support.

You can click on 'Get support' next to the name of any app you have installed in the Apps menu in your Shopify admin, or you can use the contact details listed on the app store page to reach out to them.

They would be the experts in their own service and should be able to provide account support like this for you.

Are you still getting your store set up to sell, or have you been going for a while already and are looking to add a new product line?

Regards,

Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes