How to create app of shopify store?

Amanda62
3 0 0

Hello everyone,

Hope so you are doing well.

I am new here. I recently transferred my affiliate website https://weldingzilla.com/ to a Shopify store. Now I wish to create an app for the convenience of my customers.

Many of my customers ask me for its app for their convenience.

I need your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 63 253

Hey, @Amanda62

This is Rae from Shopify. 

Welcome to our platform, and congratulations on transferring your store over and launching your site! 

There are a few different apps in the Shopify App Store that can be used to create unique mobile apps for stores. Some of these options are: 

It's important to note, however, that these are all third-party apps that are developed and supported by teams who are external to Shopify. So, if you have any questions about using these apps to build a mobile app for your store, please reach out to the respective app developers directly by following these steps

If you would instead prefer to have someone build an app for your store on your behalf, I recommend speaking with Shopify Experts about this. Experts are designers and developers who work externally to Shopify, but they're very skilled in creating integrations and customizations for stores on our platform. Here's a list of some of the Experts who specialize in tasks like this. 

I'd love to hear more about your choice to build a mobile app for your site, too. You mentioned that your customers have asked for this for convenience reasons, which I completely understand. Are these customers frequent visitors? Are you planning on offering any special discounts, or incentives, to new customers who download your app? 

Feel free to also let me know your thoughts on the above options. I hope to hear back from you soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
887 63 253

Hi, @Amanda62

I hope you're doing well! I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were able to start building a mobile app for your store, using the information I shared above?

Please keep me posted on how this is going. 

Thanks, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes