How to delete app from inactive store?

gregsen
5 0 0

Hi there, 
I would like to delete my old inactive store or at least the apps I used in there, as some of them are now blocked for the actual store I want to work on.

Thanks in advance, 
gregsen

Replies 4 (4)
gregsen
5 0 0

I am doing good, thanks, how are you?

yeah no worries, I had a bit of a playaround a long time ago. Now I gained more knowledge and would like to try it again with a different product.

Cheers

gregsen
5 0 0
cool, how?
gregsen
5 0 0

Cheers, but could you help me simply through here?

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @gregsen 

Eunice here from Shopify, thanks for posting!

I recommend getting in touch with the app's developers. They might be able to disconnect the app/s from their end and transfer them over to your new store. You will be able to find their contact details on their Shopify App Store listing, here is an example:

04-11-78o84-l74dw

Or, contact details should be located on the third-party website you installed the app from. If they're not able to do that then I recommend contacting Shopify Support to discuss your options. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback via the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. For the fastest support, I recommend selecting the chat option.

I hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.