How to display stars ratings of Product Reviews app on overview?

Excursionist
39 1 2

Dear friend,
how do I set it so that the app Product Reviews displays the collected stars ratings, so the stars not only on the product page, but everywhere where the overview of the product is? So only the stars!
Thank you

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
353 42 55

Hey, @fedordima!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great idea adding reviews to your store, they really help generate trust for customers when they visit your store and can help increase conversions massively. There are four different places that you can add the reviews using this app. They are all listed in this helpful guide here: http://bit.ly/2G2zxgX. Let me know if you have any difficulties following that guide and which theme you are installing it on and I can guide you as best I can.

How are you finding the platform so far? We're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

All the best,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
23 0 0

Hello @fedordima ,

Tty with this one app.
I guarantee you will be delighted.

https://apps.shopify.com/aliexpress-reviews-importer

Reviify is an all-in-one app for Ecommerce Review Management.

You can change everything, also and language.

COPMPLETE ALL JUST A CLICK.  FREE VERSION IS AVAILABLE.

Kind regards,

Sara

0 Likes
Trailblazer
209 17 62

Hi there,

Most of the apps do that. It is usually done during the integration process.

If you are interested you might check out our Review app in order to showcase stars on other places. By the way, our reviews also show review ratings on Google search

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
345 18 38

A review gives the power to either make or break the deal. They are, in a way, a major parameter that leads to the longevity of any eCommerce store. They help in trust-building and gives authenticity to the store.

Product reviews are more convincing when they’re plentiful. To encourage more feedback, don’t be shy about asking your customers to leave a review after making a purchase. Customers who are satisfied with your product often won’t consider leaving a review because everything is already fine. Give them a gentle push, and they’ll likely be glad to share their positive experiences with others.

You can incentivize them with loyalty points for leaving a review. Also, by offering buyers a small discount after they make a purchase if they leave feedback. You can give Loyalty Points for dropping a review. This will encourage them to come back for the redemption of those points.

I would highly recommend Aitrillion.com. It has Ai powered reviews. It has separate product reviews and site reviews with a review button on the homepage. It has a rich snippet for showing reviews on SEO and has many other features with integration. Its AI technology helps to know the perfect time when a customer is more likely to give the review. It's perfect to entice your customers because of its integration with loyalty points and other 8+ customer touchpoints. You can check it.

Aitrillion is an 'All in One' Shopify app, built for the e-commerce store owners. With Aitrillion, maximize engagement and conversions by Loyalty Points and Rewards, Push Notifications, Email Marketing and automation, Chatbot with auto-optimization towards higher conversions powered by machine learning. Get deep insights about the activity of your customers with the help of Predictive Analytics and Artificial Intelligence.
Start your 14 days free trial now. https://www.aitrillion.com/
Get a free setup from our support.
0 Likes
6 0 0

Hi @fedordima, check out our product review app - https://apps.shopify.com/findshopreviews 

We offer this feature on all plans and can help you setup the same.
Thanks.

0 Likes