How to do a nice form to choose products (product "wizzard")

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there,

I tried to do a product wizzard almost like this one : https://www.hioscar.com/get-quote/

The idea is to answer a few questions and then have some products to choose, regarding your answers.

All this, ideally nicely done like the example :)

Thanks for your answers !

Stephane

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey, Stephane, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I took a look in our App Store, and I was only able to find one app that lets your customers take a quiz in order to suggest products. Check out Product Recommendation Quizzes. It looks like it functions pretty similarly to the example you gave. 

That said, it is a third party app, meaning it wasn't created by Shopify. If you have any questions or need a hand with setting it up, your best bet will be to reach out to the app developer directly and they can help you! You can find their contact information on the App Store's page. 

If that app doesn't quite meet what you were looking for, you can also hire a third party developer to custom create a solution for you. That way it will turn out exactly how you want it to. You can find a list of third party developers and post a job on this page

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes