How to include SKU on picking slips from Shopifys Order Printer

Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 3

Hi, iv been using the order printer app by shopify for some time now and have found it very useful. I have managed to integrate a return slip, stamp and relevant literature  as part of the packing slip. I was just wondering is there a way to include the SKU (part number) as part of the picking slip as without this, our picking staff can only go on the title of the product which doesn't always give a clear description of the actual part ordered. Thanks in advance for any help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 3

Still need help with this if anyone could help? Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted

HI Philip,

I know this is an old post now, but if you still need it here's the code you need to add:

{% for item in line_items %}
    {{ item.sku }}
{% endfor %}

So there is a loop which loops through each of your products in the order (which is most likely already in your document code). Inside the loop anywhere you can use the {{ item.sku }} code.

Hope this helps!

Bjorn Forsberg | FORSBERG+two | Award-winning Shopify Apps since 2011
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
35 0 3

Hi, worked a treat thank you very much. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Glad I could help! :)

Bjorn Forsberg | FORSBERG+two | Award-winning Shopify Apps since 2011
0 Likes
1 0 0

Bjorn would you be able to advise how to add a sku to the order printer when there are more than one items on the order? I thought I had added the correct line of code but it only seems to work with orders with one item on it. sku issue.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am using order printer and I've added HTML Code for Sku but it is still now showing .

Can you please help?

Thanks.

0 Likes