How to let customer select multiple items with applicable discount

Tourist
5 0 0
Hi! My shop sells a variety of soaps. I want to offer people the option to pick any two, three soaps and get special pricing for the multiple order. How can I do that? I’ve not seen an app that lets me create this.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1734 48 156

Automatic discounts were recently updated to support more rules

This is either:

1. Buy X get Y discount
  2. Or percentage|fixed price discount

with the minimum quantity set ,and probably with constraint for a specific collection

Otherwise this is a product builder( aka kit selector, box builder, plan chooser,cart picker) there are many apps and customizations for those.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0
So does this allow someone to pick two or three items on their own from a list of 10 options?
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1734 48 156

Yes, though you still need to setup the theme to display this list in one location.

Customziations for Quick order forms are similar to that.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
37 0 5

Hey OCiL,

I think Bold Bundles would be a perfect fit for you. You can set multiple bundles or mix and match bundles to do what you need.

We have a video here covering some of the features: https://youtu.be/_22sncF59Fc?t=35. I tagged it at the spot I thought would help you out.

I work at Bold so if you have questions just let me know!

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
155 3 0

I suggest that you can use the Upsell Cross‑Sell Smart Tool app to create upsell campaign attaching with a discount or free shipping or BOGO:

• Automatically show upsell and cross-sell products when your customers click “Add to cart” or “Checkout” to boost sales via product upsells.
  • Create discounted upsell and cross-sell products such as buy X get Y, get free shipping, percentage and fixed amount.
  • Create more opportunities to show upsell and cross-sell products to your customers to increase the value of orders and make more money.

If you want to set up a discount campaign or countdown campaign, try out Discount Master app:

• Create different discount campaigns to stimulate your customers' shopping needs and bring more revenue. Quantity breaks and volume discount.
  • Set the countdown timer for each product to promote customer's purchase decision. Sell more with quantity breaks to boost sales.
  • Inform your customers the number of products left in stock to urge on their decision when buying any product with volume discounts.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
183 0 2

Upsell Cross-sell Smart Tool has a new feature now. You can discount upsell products.

Buy 1 product X to get 2 products Y off 30%

Buy  2 product X to get 3 products Y off 40%

You can replace the percentage with the amount of money

0 Likes