How to make a filter like this? Step By Step

Highlighted
1 0 0

Halo, I just own my website .I need a app for clients easier to know my services and price.
For example , https://www.bxtone.com.hk/Fix/index<<<
Like a repair shop.Chose your brand >model>what problem>quotation.
Any apps can do that?thanks a lot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
559 39 96

Hello, there!

Karlie here from the Shopify Guru Team! I've taken a look at your post and I've done some research on my end. Although that specific customization isn't available in app form, you might have some luck having a developer look into creating that type of customization. You can always look into hiring a Shopify Expert for a customization like this. 

I did find a few different apps and a guide that you could use as a sort of workaround that would provide with a similar functionality. The first app type that I thought of is an app that would allow your customers to filter through your product pages. Since there are quite a few of these apps in the Shopify App StoreI was able to go through and find a few specific apps that I thought would work for you. Be sure to check out the apps; Smart Search & Instant Search, Smart Product Filter & Search, Product Filter & Search and Filter Menu by Power Tools.

If you are more-so wanting to allow your customers to filter through your collection pages instead, then the Filter Collections with Product Tags guide would be a great option for you. This guide would give you some step by step instructions about how to manually enable a function that would allow your customers to see a specific collection or product list. 

Another option you have is to use an app that would allow you to customize your individual product pages so that your customers can basically customize the product that they're going to purchase. These types of apps would allow you to add different options to your product pages that your customers could select, or add notes to. Some of the apps I thought could work for you are the Best Custom Product Options app, the Bold Product Options app, the Infinite Options app and the Product Options and Customizer app.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions - be sure to ask and I would be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

The team behind the Ultimate filter + search app has done several customization similar to that. The app is highly customizable and let developers build very complex filter layout + logic like choosing brand, then vendor, etc. Give it a try.

0 Likes