How to sell individual items from a "set" or "bundle" on same product page (Without Variations)

Tourist
5 0 0

Hello,

I'm looking for a app that allows me to sell individual product within a 5 set product, without having to create more variations. This option would give the customer a way to browse the 5 set product, but if they would only like to purchase one of the individual product on that page, they can do this without having to exit the page to go to the individual product page. 

Any apps that come to mind, would be interested in checking it out.

Thanks, 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
119 0 17

Hi Mike, do you mean you want to visually display your product variants more elegantly than in a dropdown or with swatches? 

And you want to allow users to pick more than 1 option per product page?

With Ultimate Upsell you can pick the variants of the same product and display them inside the product page, with image and checkbox to let customers pick one or more options. 

For example:
- Swatch with black strap
- Swatch with red strap
- Swatch with blue strap

These 3 variants of the same product, not from 3 different products. Inside Ultimate Upsell , you can search for specific variants to add in the upsell while building the upsell (in this case you would have 3 variants in the upsell: black, red, blue straps). You can then display this upsell inside your theme, using the Setup tool (no theme edit) or the Manual snippet (requires theme editing).

Here's an example of an upsell with product add-ons displayed in the product page. These are different products, but the same product with a different variant is also possible, if you simply search for the variant in the 1st step of the upsell creation and select it.  

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Not quite an upsell.

Yes, It would be nice to displace variant elegantly. But I would like it so customers can go onto a 5 item set product.   They can either purchase the 5 item set, or just choose 1 of the 5 product to purchase from on that exact same page. 

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
119 0 17

Hi, here's an example: https://tabarnapp.myshopify.com/products/set-product

You can buy the full 5-set product, or only one specific set. 

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Is this the Ultimate Upsell? 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

That's a bit better. But, still. I don't think it solve my problem completely. 

The example I have is this:

Customer click on the  product "set" page. 

Product : 3 Piece Soft Set

Variation :

1. (Sofa, Loveseat)
  2. (Sofa, Chair)
  3. (Sofa, Loveseat, Chair)

I would like to so a customer can have the option to only buy a single sofa on the same page.  Hopefully that clears it up more. Let me know if there are any suggestions. 

Note: I could easily just add "sofa", "chair", "loveset" as single variables but It would get to cluttered. I also have the single item product pages for them as well, but I'd like to make it a easier for the customer experience by having all the variations on one page as well. 

0 Likes
Tourist
5 0 0

How do I use this? 

0 Likes