Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

Image 1 - Sidebar 16_9.png

New Shopify Academy Certifications On Headless

Harness the power of headless at Shopify and build your skills today as a theme developer, business consultant, or developer.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
I have a problem with updating shopify metafields through gadget model actions. I've created a update_metafields.js action for shopifyProduct model an...
Author Avatar
Hello ! I would like to be able to have products' variants that are links to others products. I found a theme (Prestige from Maestrooo) that has this ...
Author Avatar
Hello TeamI don't know the reason why my Shopify store was Inactive. How I can reactivate it pls help me while i try to login to the inactive store it...
Author Avatar
Hi all, Following the official documentation, I've started an app which was put together with the standard Remix template. Now I'm trying to access th...
Author Avatar
Looking for the app that is injecting this scripthttps://wfp-franklin-shopify-prd.s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/public/shopify.jsI've used this work...
Author Avatar
Hey everyone! Over the last 2 weeks I've been experiencing some reporting issues on the daily store sessions. It's correct in the morning and will cor...
Author Avatar
Our team has laid out a design in Figma we would like to use in our Shopify site. However, I am having a difficult time trying to get my section to la...
Author Avatar
Hi, We are building an online store, selling digital downloads worldwide. Our business is located in Norway (hence our primary market will automatica...
Author Avatar
Hello, Really running out of patience with this issue. 0 support from either company. I have tried using 3 accounts to get a Facebook business account...
Author Avatar
Hi, I am trying to create some promotions for an upcoming show. Id like to use the Mosaic blocks to make 3 equally sized info blocks. When I remove s...
Author Avatar
Hello! I use craft theme. On check out, the fields of the form, on mobile only, getting mess up. Repeating the fields, and the one field cover the oth...
Author Avatar
Hey there! I need help figuring out how to showcase different product variants, like colors (e.g., black, red, blue), on my website. Specifically, I w...
Author Avatar
I need a shopify order api for retrieving the orders search with phone numbers, meaning I need a specific orders, which one I search filed with phone?
Author Avatar
Since yesterday,at least when I was try to create an upselling automation, I noticed that all marketing automation can't be edited anymore and thus en...
Author Avatar
Pretty much I’ve had my store open for around a month and I have had 500 sessions in total and 0 sales and only around 5 abandoned checkouts. Most of ...
Author Avatar
I noticed my 1099-K was addressed to me (personal name, social security number + outdated address) and contacted shopify in the first week of march as...
Author Avatar
I noticed my 1099-K was addressed to me (personal name, social security number + outdated address) and contacted shopify in the first week of march as...
Author Avatar
Meu site: vivabrindes.com.br Tem pouquíssimos backlinks, quais são alguns sites bons para eu conseguir mais deles?? Agradeço desde já! Informações adi...
Author Avatar
Hi, I have noticed something weird lately within my shopify store. It seems like a zoom has been applied since the titles of the products look a bit t...
Author Avatar
I have try to login to my Shopify account and I can't able to login pls help me