How to show users what products are scheduled to register

Highlighted
5 0 0

In the image below, if you specify a scheduled registration date, as shown in the borderline, the product will not be listed. Is there a way to show the user when the registration is due?

캡처.PNG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
60 7 3

Hello, @parajooka.

Elias here from Shopify Support.

Thank you for reaching out with this inquiry. This is a great question!

To show users when a product is scheduled to be released, there are a couple of methods you can consider. One method is to set up ‘Allow pre-orders for products’. This allows you to start taking orders before the product is released! Please note that this is an advanced coding guide that is not supported by our Theme Support Team. If you have limited knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, and Liquid, feel free to hire a designer or developer from Shopify Experts.

Alternatively, you can also try a third-party app. I’ve handpicked a few apps for you to check out:

If you require support with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages (https://screenshot.click/14_48-1s7d0-lsgap.jpg). 

I hope this provides some solutions for you to try out. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know! -Elias

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes