Huel like app

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone, I'm looking for an app that simulates the product page of huel.com, in detail I would need the subscription purchase and the possibility to explode the product options allowing me to order more items per variant

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2659 190 422

Hi @andpow,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I took a look at the Huel website and wondering from what you described and what's on their site if there are two different types of apps you could look into here, the subscription feature apps and the product options feature apps. Let's take a look at some of the most popular ones of them below: 

Subscription Apps

Product Option Apps

After some investigation, I couldn't find an app that would truly incorporate the two of these into one app, so finding two high-quality apps each focused on their specialty could be your best bet going forward here. 

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
3 0 0

Thanks for the analysis, it wouldn't be a problem for me to use two apps my only doubt is: are they compatible with each other? That is, do they work correctly together?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
2659 190 422

Good question @andpow.

I don't see it being an issue. The apps wouldn't necessarily merge but both can be used and applied to your product pages and the customer would never know the difference. It would need to be an aspect of the product no matter what in your case, so adding both of them individually here doesn't seem like it would be an issue. So I could see them working together for the product overall, but not merging into one if that makes sense.  

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes