I Am Looking For a Unique Inventory Management and Product Listing Solution For Parts

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi all, I've finally signed up for a trial account at Shopify after weeks of scouring the documentation. 

To keep things short in this post, I dismantle microwaves, test parts, and sell them. I want the largest reach, so matching keywords, product numbers, models that parts fit into, part number substitutions and interchangeable parts all should be searchable keywords and have unique listings/pages. To better explain what I am looking for, I have an in-progress document here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/18CJtofE3rb7XLLeZlFDuBIw5g1YEgwjcZcnLAR1Do5U/edit?usp=sharing

I have reached out to a lot of software solution projects. Shopify support has been good so far.  I heard quickly from sellbrite, but from what I understand, they will not read my document. I can only ask questions in q and a after a online daily presentation.

I am very motivated to find a solution that fits my needs. I had a large business awhile back that I closed down, and this was one small facet of it. I have only listed on eBay in the past, and knew there were more customers for my parts, but I had no way to attach all of the related part numbers to each item. I am not a stay-at-home dad so my wife can pursue her career. This will be a great home business to supplement our income which is really needed right now.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. I hope everyone is staying safe.

Kind Regards,

Ryan Williams

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
229 28 36

Hi Ryan,

this sound possible if using metafields, however depending on how complicated the inventory is, it might be worthy to look to other solutions that can be combined with Shopify. We are partners of a very powerful Product information management system that helps you organize your inventory and products easily and with a lot of flexibility and connect your inventory with Shopify and other marketplaces.

This gives you a way to organize your products easily while maintaining a seamless integration with any sales channel.

We can give you some more information. Just write us at info@webmefy.com

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you, I have sent an email.Looking forward to chatting.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
96 0 7

Hi Ryan,

Something to throw out there. Your use case could be an excellent candidate for Airtable. Airtable is fundamentally a database, and you can model out your data in any way you see fit there. There, integrate Airtable with your Shopify store and sync the data between the two platforms.

0 Likes