I NEED THE RIGHT APP!!!!!

CocoFlow11
1 0 0

Hello,

I sell beauty and fashion items (swimwear, nails, eyelashes, lipgloss, and compact mirrors). I want my buyers to be able to build-a-bag by selecting only one item per category. For example, you would click on the build-a-bag tag and select your bag, then next you would then select 1 swimsuit, then next you would select 1 set of nails, next you would select 1 pair of eyelashes; and so on. Please can someone help me, by telling me of an app i could use??? I have tried infinite options, bundleable-customization kit, bundle builder, and build bundle;  none of these are what I am looking for. I want the buyers to build their own bag. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
alexgreen
Shopify Partner
64 1 7

Hey @CocoFlow11 ,

You may want to try the PickyStory app. It allows you to quickly bundle products and sell them together with a single click. Shoppers can choose one variant per product in the bundle before adding the bundle to the cart. It's fully customizable and doesn't require any coding.

Here's an example:

alexgreen_1-1599199604209.png

Hope this helps!
Alex

Alex Green | PickyStory
Make irresistible offers with PickyStory.
0 Likes
Jo27
Tourist
6 0 3

Can't the user just Add To Cart? Later they can review the items they added to cart, and remove items they no longer want, before going to checkout. All Themes should have Add to Cart feature.

0 Likes