I cant access my product

TheCarkidelan
1 0 0

Hey Shopify! I can't access my product. I today May 9th of 2021. I bought some Tunes off of MHD tuning annnddddd when I tried to access it though my email it said "We are waiting for payment confirmation from Shopify. Typically this takes less than one minute you can safely close this window if you do not wish to wait." And it's been saying that for the pass 5 hours. I was wondering where is my product? It was 250 bucks and I'm really worried .  Thank you please respond ASAP!

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1103 104 257

Hi, @TheCarkidelan!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I appreciate you reaching out and I'd love to offer you some guidance. 

To clarify, Shopify is an ecommerce platform and we don't actually sell products ourselves. Merchants who use our platform are completely independent businesses and we have no involvement in their daily business operations. 

You'll just need to contact the store owner directly should you have any issues with an order. If you are unable to find contact information on their website, then you can always respond to the order confirmation email you received. We also have an FAQ to help buyers with their online orders here.

I hope this clears things up!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes