I don't have credit card , how i can take shopify 29$ plan

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Only 3 Days are left , and i want to take 1 month shopify plan, but i dont have credit card , i have rupay debit card . help me out!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 392

Hey there, @Shaad 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Glad to hear you are interested in continuing your journey with Shopify. You can pay for your Shopify bills (one-time or recurring) by using PayPal or a valid credit card from Mastercard, Visa, or American Express. Your credit card needs to allow for recurring payments. At this time, you can't use debit cards to pay for Shopify. When paying for your bills using PayPal, you can use PayPal balance, bank accounts, debit cards, or credit cards associated with your PayPal account.

While you are getting everything up and running, I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

There are also some great articles here on making sure customers find you!

All the Best,

Bo

Bo - Social Care @ Shopify

Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1
In paypal there is no option of payment through paypal balance , debit card , or bank that is already linked with my PayPal.
Its showing to add credit card in paypal option to pay bills.
Can you pay for me and i pay you by paypal.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 392

I would not be able to do that for you, no. You should be able to pay using your balance, debit card or bank account details. Could you send me a screenshot of your billing settings? 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Screenshot_2019-11-22-13-46-20-472_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2019-11-22-13-49-14-643_com.android.chrome.png

Help me out i dont have time sir!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 392

Have you tried entering in Debit Card details here? If so - does it reject it? If you log in to your PayPal account can you add in your bank details or debit card details there? You may need to add them to your PayPal account before trying to connect it to Shopify. Do you have any payment details attached to your PayPal? 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

My bank account is connected to paypal , and yes i also entered visa debit card there but it shows the notification as you can see. To enter credit card.

My bank account is connected to paypal , and its ready to go no prowith it

Shopyfi team must have any other method to collect bills.

Can you take bill by sending paypal invoice to me

Help me out sir..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 392

Hey again, Shaad 

I'm reaching out to you via email to take a look at the account from our end. Once you respond to the email you will be authenticated as the owner of the account and I will be able to check this with our billing team. 

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hi boo, i am also in a similar situation.. will  i be able to pay by my girlfriends credit card ? with her consent ofcource :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1421 140 392

Hey there, @abhishekbose 

Great question! So long as you have consent from the card owner, this is totally fine. What is it that you are planning on selling? Do you have a business plan drawn up? A business plan is a document describing a business, its products or services, how it earns (or will earn) money, its leadership and staffing, its financing, its operations model, and many other details essential to its success - it is something you would write yourself! There are many reasons to write a business plan—it’s not solely the domain of entrepreneurs who want to secure funding to start or grow their business. A business plan can help you clarify your strategy, identify potential roadblocks, decide what you’ll need in the way of resources, and evaluate the viability of your idea or your growth plans before you start a business. We have a guide and template here.

All the Best,

Bo

0 Likes