I have problems with WeGlot app

Tourist
10 0 2

Are there any translation apps besides WeGlot. I use this app but I have to edit and translate everything myself. Machine translates all text wrong so I have to correct everything. I have no ideas where all the problems come from. So I'm looking for other translation apps with better manual translation. Thank you for your recommendation!

Hi @jackiew 

This is PageFly. I would love to discuss with you here to provide and find out the best solution for your issue. 

There are a lot of translation apps, for example, Langify, Translate your shop - GTranslate, Panda Language Translate, etc. Each of them has its pros and cons, I have a file to compile these apps here so you can consult. 

PageFly helps you to build a store with available templates, diverse elements, animation with less code, and especially, Langify is compatible with PageFly so you can consider using this app.

Hope my answer can help you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumb up. 

Let me know if you need help,

PageFly. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Use the Christmas template to skyrocket your sales.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season

Hi @jackiew ! 

Since you're having problem with auto translation feature. You can try other tools which can provide you better experience. Thus, we would recommend Transcy as a good choice.  

This is a translation & currency converter tool featured with Manual Translation which allows you to edit provided content manually and manage to publish or unpublish them. Besides, Transcy is also designed with unique function - Auto Update Translation that can automatically detects and translates your new products or new contents to save your money and appreciate the time. 

For more information, you can check our article: Transcy – A must-have translation and currency converter app for your e-commerce store

Hope this could help you! Wish you all the best! 

Best Regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy: A Powerful Translation and Currency Converter
A product of FireBox