I'm a dummy, please help. Pinterest products deleted and need to put them back.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Good evening all, hopefully someone can help point me in the direction I need to be going here. So long story short I was going over our pinterest and a lot of pins were old merchandise that we no longer carried and lead to 404's. I thought that deleting the whole board versus deleting hundreds and hundreds of old pins would be easier and surely there was a way to re sync all the products on the site with the click of a mouse...if there is a way to do it I have not found it. 

Can anyone direct me?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3328 248 586

Hi @statestreet,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I just want to clarify exactly what you're saying, you deleted an entire Pinterest board with products as many of the pins had products which you no longer sold and led to 404 pages instead and you are wondering if you can sync the products which are still active to a new board? 

Something to remember is when you make products available to the Pinterest sales channel, they are automatically synced to Pinterest as Product Pins and you would then need to create the boards on Pinterest itself and add the products then.

13-57-b7fji-2cpik

The Shopify Pinterest sales channel doesn't Pin your products on Pinterest or collect them on Pinterest ... and add the pins with products yourself again in this instance.

Hope this helps! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes