I'm about to start and am looking for good deals for BFCM

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi! I'm creating a store to sell things on this holiday and am looking for tools which can be helpful to gain sales for beginner. Do you know any apps? Prefer apps providing coupon and deals in this BFCM! Thank you guys so much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
793 94 134

Hi, @Jean09,

Hank here from Shopify.

That is great to hear that you are creating your store ahead of the busy holiday schedule.

It can seem like a tall order to try to get your store ready in time, but thankfully we can assist with giving you some hints and tips to get you prepared.

We have this great blog post that talks of a 27-point checklist that tells you everything to prepare for BF/CM.

There are some great apps that you can use to assist with the likes of discounts. The highest-rated app we have on the app store for this is Volume & Tiered Discounts but we also have many more similar apps for you to browse here.

I will also share with you our go-to guide for all things BF/CM which you may find value in also. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, or if you need anything further to help get you ready for this holiday season.

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
13 0 1

Hi, 

Please check our app.

That encourages customers to add more items to the cart using goal meter and Icon.

Example store

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @Jean09,

To promote holiday sales, in my opinion, Pop up app is the best. I've been using Sales Pop Master - Countdown for half a year now, and I satisfy with it. Sales Pop Master also creates promotional popups for every holiday sales. You can check it out. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted

download.png
ModeMagic App via this Link
2. Use code MOJO2020
3. You get 20 Free Badge Applications (Credits) + 20% OFF on all Paid Plans
4. Choose from our curated list of BFCM Stickers 

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes