I'm finding review apps which can import multiple reviews

JessiH
Tourist
13 0 0

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for review apps which can import many reviews at once, cause I've just started so it would be better if I can import multiple reviews to make my store trustful at first.

Can you recommend me some apps? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
HelpfulBeing
Pathfinder
106 6 22

Hi @JessiH ,

We provide a Review and Q&A app which has option to import multiple reviews. Also we have a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here.

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Jessicawhite0
Tourist
4 1 0

Hi Jessih,

I am now using Reviffy! Here is the link: Reviify ‑ AliExpress Reviews – Ecommerce Plugins for Online Stores – Shopify App Store very user-friendly and really had a great experience using it especially with importing reviews.

They have FREE plans available as well, go ahead and check it out!

0 Likes
Bimms
Shopify Partner
53 1 7

@JessiH Ryviu - Product review app can help you to import multiple reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, DHgate, and Etsy for your products, you also can import reviews from CSV file 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3029 175 553

Hello @JessiH, definitely you can install AiTrillion. Also, you can import multiple reviews. 

It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
53 2 10

You can try Ali Reviews. This app has Bulk import review feature and it works very well. You just have to list the products that needed to add reviews, then this app will import multiple reviews at once. Very time saving! 

Moreover, Ali Reviews can even auto update reviews for your store. Thus, all the new reviews will be synced and automatically inserted to you store. You don't need to spend time importing them manually. 

Especially, Ali Review has just been updated to the new version that provides more features like filtering reviews based on customers' profile to improve purchasing rate and decrease abandoned cart rate; displaying reviews in various styles such as review carousels to enhance review displays and store appearance. 

If you need more information, you can check Ali Reviews' App Store here: The New Ali Reviews App Store  

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth