I'm looking for a good review app

jessienotcheesy
Tourist
6 0 4

Hi guys! I'm looking for some suggestions on a good review app for my store. I've been looking for a few but I like them to have features like importing reviews with photos and customizing review themes. Am I asking for too much? I don't mind spending a few bucks for a good useful app. So I'm opened to suggestions and experiences. Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)

adnanakram
Excursionist
18 3 1

Hi @jessienotcheesy 

I been working on a review app for the past 8 months which provides features you need like reviews import, review theme customization, Right now it is in the final submission stage if you like you can use it as private for now. It will help you and I will also provide support in case you need it. 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @jessienotcheesy, I hope you are doing good! you can definitely try AiTrillion.

It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

You can create an exclusive page for reviews. With AiTrillion you can acquire high intent traffic to your store. AiTrillion helps you add rich snippets to your review content, so your reviews bring you organic search traffic.

• Review SEO widget.
  • Helps in displaying reviews on google search results.
  • Improve SEO.

AiTrillion helps you to collect & display customer reviews, photos, and Q&A, to increase your trust as well as conversion rate.

AiTrillion lets you share your reviews on social media profiles to enhance customer trust, engagement, and traffic to the website.

AiTrillion can determine the best time to ask for reviews from your customers, ensuring a high open and response rate.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

dreambuilder
Shopify Partner
20 2 8

Hi @jessienotcheesy ,

Here is Bruno from Suproof.

You could try checking Suproof. It would let you or your customers create photo/image/text based stories for your products. This will help customers make up their mind about buying your product. We are currently working on the importing reviews feature, and will be adding more features as we go. It's free. 

Hope this helps

Cheers! 

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @jessienotcheesy ! 

You can take a try at Ali Reviews. We provide all the features as you require. In the current version of Ali Reviews, you can fully customize the theme of the reviews by using Theme setting feature. It supports you to edit from review background color to review text style. Furthermore, you can even change the theme of your reviews into the theme of other review apps like Yotpo, Loox or Judge.me. 

In couple of weeks, we will release the newest version of Ali Reviews which will be included importing reviews with photos. This will help improve your store's appearance to catch your customers' eyes. 

We provide 14-day-trial so you can take a free ride of Ali Reviews to explore all the top quality features. 

Follow us here to catch up with our upcoming version: The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution 

Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!