I'm looking for a review app which can send e-mail to customers to collect reviews

amandacastler
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi! I'm looking for a not-too-expensive review app which can send emails to collect reviews from customers then display them in one distinct Review Page. Can you guide me some tools which can do that?

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
244 41 35

Hey @amandacastler 

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting!

Product reviews provide social proof to aid in customer purchase decisions, answer questions, and inspire trust. They truly are the fuel of a great e-commerce store!

We have a few product review apps available on our Shopify App Store. I've gathered a few for you below:

1. Email Marketing Follow Up - With this app you can request product reviews by sending customers emails with links directly to their purchased items. The app is free for up to 300 emails a month, if you plan on sending more than this there will be a monthly fee starting from $9USD per month.

2. ReviewCaddy - With this app, you can schedule emails for your buyers to remind them to write reviews on the products that they have purchased from your site. Reviewers can share their opinion about products on their social media pages. You can also share the reviews on your Facebook page. 

3. Stamped.io Product Reviews UGC - This app gives you the ability to collect reviews by sending your customers an email at a specified time interval. For example, you can automate it so that it'll send an email to customers 14 days after their order is fulfilled.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions don't hesitate to sing out here.

Cheers!

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @amandacastler, I hope you are doing well! Definitely, you can do this with the help of the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

You can check out its review feature here: AiTrillion's Reviews Feature

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1324 118 343

I've done an analysis of review apps from the combined aspect of features, cost, and performance and found Judge.me to be the best. Here's the review I did as well as a guide to getting setting up: https://speedboostr.com/best-reviews-app-for-shopify.

I've been using their app on a store since they were new, and have watched them continuously add features and keep the price the same, they're one of my favorite app developers and favorite Shopify apps.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).

Hi @amandacastler 

This is PageFly. I would love to provide a solution to your question. 

You can consider using the Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos app. After a customer leaves a review on your page, then that customer will receive a thank you message via email while the store owner can check the review and decide to approve or decline it.

Yotpo has a Free plan for you to start.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Yotpo so you just need to configure settings in the Yotpo, and then drag and drop the review elements on the PageFly pages.

PF-yotpo-0-1.png

I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, just give it a like. Let me know if you have any further questions.

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @amandacastler

I hope you are doing good! Have you found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hi @amandacastler ! 

As you've requested for an app which can send emails to collect reviews, we would kindly recommend you using Ali Reviews. This app helps you to collect reviews from your customers by sending them Automated Review Request Emails, so you won't miss any of good reviews from customers who have paid for your products. 

In fact, timing is an important part of an email campaign, especially when it comes to consumer behavior after purchase. Therefore, Ali Reviews assists you with email schedule that you can set up the time to send automated emails to your customers. Sending them good content at just the right time can increase open rate, gain attention and generate more reviews.  We also make it easier for you to include your brand name, store’s logo, subject line, and text in your email for branding purpose. 

Then, if you want create a distinct page to display all of your reviews, Ali Reviews can totally do it for you. We also give users good tips and tutorials, you can check our article for more details: How to create a review showcase page?  

Hope this post provides you good information. Give us a Like if you find this helpful. And don't hesitate to send us direct messages if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io