Solved

I need a review app which can import review with photos from CSV file

KAlbert07
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, I need to import product reviews to my store from a CSV file. But how do I include an image with each review? Do you know any review apps which can add photos alongside with review imported from CSV file?

Accepted Solutions (2)

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KAlbert07 !

As you're looking for a review app which can import reviews with photos from CSV file. We kindly recommend Ali Reviews app as a good choice.

Featured with "Importing reviews from CSV file", Ali Reviews helps you to collect reviews from other sources, then display them on your store. Also, this feature is being updated to let users insert images alongside with each review imported from CSV to enhance the testimonial visual look.

To catch up with our latest update, you can follow our website: The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution

Hope this upcoming update of Ali Reviews will bring better experience for you. 

Cheers!

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @KAlbert07, I hope you are doing well! Definitely, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion for importing reviews with photos from the CSV file.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7525 1450 1449

@KAlbert07 I'm using Ryviu app to do it. You can check out how to import reviews from CSV for your products from their doc: https://docs.ryviu.com/en/articles/1789782-import-reviews-from-csv-export-reviews-to-csv-features

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution!
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 90 354

Hi @KAlbert07 !

As you're looking for a review app which can import reviews with photos from CSV file. We kindly recommend Ali Reviews app as a good choice.

Featured with "Importing reviews from CSV file", Ali Reviews helps you to collect reviews from other sources, then display them on your store. Also, this feature is being updated to let users insert images alongside with each review imported from CSV to enhance the testimonial visual look.

To catch up with our latest update, you can follow our website: The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution

Hope this upcoming update of Ali Reviews will bring better experience for you. 

Cheers!

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @KAlbert07, I hope you are doing well! Definitely, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion for importing reviews with photos from the CSV file.

Thanks.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.