I need a review app with full custom features

Landyy09
Tourist
9 0 3

Hi guys!
I need to add testimonials on my Shopify store. I've tried some tools but they have a lot of problems. I want to some review apps with full custom features like review slider or review theme options. Do you have any ideas? Thanks!

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1195 106 290

Judge.me is my favorite reviews app, been using it for years. They have those features + low price + performance dialed in. Here's my guide how I set it up and use it + full review for it: https://speedboostr.com/best-reviews-app-for-shopify.

They have layout options to customize and loads of features but if you need full custom features they also have an API so you can basically do anything.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).

Hi @Landyy09 

This is PageFly, I would love to provide a solution to your question. 

You can consider using the Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos app. It provides Reviews Carousel so you can make reviews in a slideshow. Other options such as Reviews Widget, Review Highlight, Q&A Widget, etc.

After a customer leaves a review on your page, then that customer will receive a thank you message via email while the store owner can check the review and decide to approve or decline it.

Yotpo has a Free plan for you to start.

Especially, PageFly integrates with Yotpo so you just need to configure settings in the Yotpo, and then drag and drop the review elements on the PageFly pages.

PF-yotpo-0-1.png

I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, just give it a like. Let me know if you have any further questions.

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hello @Landyy09, you can try the all-in-one-Shopify app AiTrillion. It has Separate product reviews and site reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

If you need help with setting up the feature, I will be happy to help.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hi @Landyy09 ! 

You can take a quick look at our review plug-in Ali Reviews. We provide full package review solution that helps creating the best testimonial looks for your store. 

Especially, we will launch the newest version of Ali Reviews in this March 2021. This version will be included with interactive Review Widget Builder that can add various styles of review on any pages of your store. 

You can check out blog post for more information: The New Ali Reviews - A Touch to Revolution  

And if you have further question about our app, please feel free to contact our support team via email: support@fireapps.io 

Wish you all the best! 

Cheers, 

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi, @Landyy09 

Crucial point in sales is reveiws. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item.
I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because
that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave's App can help you to collect photo reviews with automatic,
change the templates that fits to your brand identity,
integrate with Google Shopping which will increase traffic.

There are tools in Reviews App for building strong social proof by creating forms
that will provide detailed feedback.
Your store wıll be supplied with revıews slıders, carousels, as you looking for.

I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site.
Growave offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Moreover, you will get all tools such as
Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,
Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.
You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io/

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here