I need a translation app for my Shopify store

KAlbert07
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi guys! Do you know any translation apps which can translate all pages in Shopify store. I'm using Gtranslate but it doesn't support translating all pages. So I'm looking for your suggestions! Thank you!

Replies 3 (3)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3055

Hi @KAlbert07 

This is PageFly. I would love to discuss with you here to provide and find out the best solution for your issue. 

There are a lot of translation apps, for example, Langify, Weglot, Panda Language Translate, etc. Each of them has its pros and cons, I have a file to compile these apps here so you can consult. 

PageFly helps you to build a store with available templates, diverse elements, animation with less code, and especially, Langify and Weglot are compatible with PageFly so you can consider using these apps.

Hope my answer can help you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumb up/ like. 

Let me know if you need help,

PageFly. 

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2217 247 506

Hey, @KAlbert07 

I recommend checking out the translation app called Uplinkly that is completely free to set up and use. It supports auto-translation to over 100 different languages. With that said, what areas of your Shopify store are you having difficulty translating?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dayana_Nezhura
Shopify Partner
34 0 26

Hey @KAlbert07 ! Take a look on Translate & Currency LangShop: your store will be fully translated with checkout page and even third-party app content. There you'll have 14 days of free trial.