I need apps for smart filtering and pre-ordering that will integrate with each other.

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I need to start selling out of stock products - therefore I need to warn my customers that they are in fact buying an out of stock product and for that reason delivery will be delayed. I found several apps that will do that, but I tested a few and none of them seem to work with my smart filtering app (I'm currently using Smart Product Filter by Globo). What happens is that the warnings I set up won't show on the collection pages, only on the product page. But the smart filtering apps allow the customer to buy directly from the collection pages, so no warning there - and also no warning on the cart page either! So for the client it's just a regular purchase and it will generate a lot of frustration when they find out that their order will take several days to be delivered. So, I thought maybe someone else might have had this problem, and maybe they could help me! I really don't want to deactivate the filtering app, it's very useful, but I also really need to make these sells. Thanks in advance! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
235 35 38

Hello @Bruna_Mendes 
Can you please share your store url so I can check smart filtering work.

Expert Shopify Developer hire me
Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Site! https://tiscobaby.com.br/collections/todos-os-produtos

I put here a link directly to a collection page so you can check it out.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

i have the exact same problem. Were you able to resolve it? What did you used?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Not yet, unfortunately. Let's see if someone can help us here!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi @Bruna_Mendes Greetings!

I am Sat Singh Rana from CldmApps, we can help you with this issue with custom code. Let me know if we can discuss this in details.

You can add me on Skype : live:satsinghrana1    or  Email : satsinghrana1@gmail.com

Thanks!

CldmApps - Sat Singh Rana
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
235 35 38

@Bruna_Mendes @Boliz 
Contact me on info@creatpix.com
I have solution for how deal with it.

Expert Shopify Developer hire me
Still not satisfied!!! contact me
Is it good solution? Yes, please Like.
0 Likes
Highlighted
12 0 0

It looks like Ultimate Filter & Search app can do it with some custom work. Please ask the team for the custom work specifically.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
103 6 8

Hello @Bruna_Mendes 

Do you want to have the same product filter & Pre-order function with this store https://g-shockaustralia.com.au/collections/heart-rate ?

0 Likes