I need help with publishing my product I have to offer to all shopify users

PriorProof
1 0 0

Does anybody have any experience with knowing where and how to offer my product on the shopify app store? It doesnt involve an API. The website is https://priorproof [DOT] com and our services are very unique and would help make a lot of websites seem more professional and flashy. If anybody can help please let me know!

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
840 68 203

Hi, @PriorProof!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're wanting to offer your app in the Shopify App Store. Are you already part of the Shopify Partner Program? As a Shopify Partner, you can build development stores for clients, create themes for the Shopify Theme Store, and develop apps for the Shopify App Store. If you haven't signed up to become a Shopify Partner yet, you will need to do so in order to submit your app to the Shopify App Store. You can sign up right here

Once you have created a Shopify Partner account, I recommend checking out our developer help docs on building Shopify apps. Although you mentioned that your app has been developed without using an API, it's important that you understand the different types of apps that can be developed for the Shopify App Store and how the integrate with the Shopify platform.

You will also need to ensure that your app meets the approval requirements for the Shopify App Store. After ensuring that you meet the requirements, you can then submit your app for approval through your Partner Dashboard. Our team will then review your app and, if approved, your app will be automatically listed and available in the App Store.

What are you currently doing to promote your app? If you're looking for ideas, I recommend checking out our help doc on marketing your app. Here, you'll learn about different marketing techniques that you can use, from offering webinars and video tutorials, to writing a press release and engaging with online communities. I think you'll find it pretty useful! 

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction. If you have any followup questions, please feel free to respond here and we can carry on the conversation. 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes