I need to create a product page

triverhill_52
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I', building my store. My store is selling lamps. So I need to create a product page to show my product. But there is color swatch to show different colors of my product.

Also, I want that right under the product title, there is a number of rating stars of my product. And a part of You may also like section on the bottom of the page.

I know it sounds easy but I'm struggling in choosing which apps for my request above. Can anyone recommend for me?

Thanks in advance!!!

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @triverhill_52 

This is PageFly, I would love to provide the solution here. 

Basically, you can create a nice product page with the theme you are using. However, to have these things you mentioned, you need to install some third-party apps.

For the rating stars, you can use the Loox - Product Review app. It has a 14-day free trial for you to use. 

For the color swatch, you can use the Zepto - Product Personalizer app. In the app, you can configure all settings to have color swatch options for your product.

Regarding the You may also like, you can use the LimeSpot Personalizer app. There is a You may like option for product pages (and other page types).

Especially, PageFly integrates with all the apps above. With PageFly, you can build many beautiful and high-converting product pages, you can give it a try. 

I hope my answer helps you. If you find it helpful, you can give it a like. Let me know if you need any help,

PageFly.

triverhill_52
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi @PageFly-Victor 

Thank you so much for a detailed answer. Let me try!