I need to create testimonial slider for my store. Do you know how?

saraklausey
3 0 1

Hi guys! I need to add testimonials for my store. I've done some researched and I want an app that can create slider also put images and with the reviews. Can you introduce me some apps that can do that?

0 Likes
JHKCreate
Shopify Partner
2031 329 443

Hi Sara,

I recommend you try this app : ttps://apps.shopify.com/testimonials-slider-app-by-elfsight

Let us know if this helps

- Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
- Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com
0 Likes
Elfsight
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hi guys!
@JHKCreate, thanks for recommending us!

@saraklausey, We'll be happy to help you. If you have any other questions, please contact our Support Team, we'll help to install the widget for you. 

Best regards, 

Elfsight Team

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2403 140 433

Hello @saraklausey, you can install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIt has a review slider widget. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
861 21 246

Hi, @saraklausey 

One factor that can contribute to success in Ecommerce is using online customer reviews to build a stronger online presence. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave Shopify reviews app automates sending personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. Send reminders to customers who purchased in the past or using Shopify POS. An email template is fully customizable - change the templates that fit your brand identity (upload your logo, colors, social pages).

You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness. Visual form will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels.

Want to realize the full benefits? Analytics for automated emails let you measure your email campaigns’ success with essential metrics. Maximize collecting quality reviews from all channels you use (email, social, site, push notifications, etc). 

I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews with images to obtain credibility.

Moreover, you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc.

You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes