I need to create testimonial slider for my store. Do you know how?

saraklausey
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi guys! I need to add testimonials for my store. I've done some researched and I want an app that can create slider also put images and with the reviews. Can you introduce me some apps that can do that?

Replies 6 (6)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Hi Sara,

I recommend you try this app : ttps://apps.shopify.com/testimonials-slider-app-by-elfsight

Let us know if this helps

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Elfsight
Shopify Partner
7 0 1

Hi guys!
@JHKCreate, thanks for recommending us!

@saraklausey, We'll be happy to help you. If you have any other questions, please contact our Support Team, we'll help to install the widget for you. 

Best regards, 

Elfsight Team

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @saraklausey, you can install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIt has a review slider widget. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @saraklausey ! 

You can take a look at Ali Reviews since you want to create review slider and add images with reviews. We proudly introduce to you The New Ali Reviews - an updated version of Ali Reviews which is featured with more functions, including Carousel Slider. This upgraded feature lets you to showcase your testimonials in carousel sorting in any pages of your store like Homepage, Product Page, Collection Page, etc. This helps enhance the appearance of your reviews to attract customers' attention.

You can check this article to explore this feature: Stunning review showcase - The Complete Guide  

Besides, The New Ali Reviews also brings you the CSV features that assist you in collecting and showing reviews from many sources (including samples) via CSV file. Especially, now you can insert images with reviews imported from CSV file to gain trust for your reviews. 

We kindly notice you that The New Ali Reviews is now available in Shopify App Store, and is providing users with 7-day free trial all the top-class features, 100% risk-free. Thus, you can take a free ride without being charged. 

Visit the App Store for more information:The New Ali Reviews - A touch to Revolution  

And please feel free to contact us if you have any question via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team

Best regards, 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!
AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @saraklausey !

There was a error with the link inserted in our previous reply post. Thus, if you can't access to the link to Ali Reviews app we sent before, you can re-check this link here to visit Ali Reviews in Shopify App Store:  Ali Reviews App Store

We're sorry for the inconvenience. And again please don't hesitate to contact us directly if you need information via email and live chat: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

Thank you! 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hey, @saraklausey 

Check out Growave  App. It is flexible to customize various features related to reviews and Loyalty programs. You can showcase all your reviews in a slider or carousels with photos. There is an opportunity to display on top the highest testimonials, verify buyers for further effectiveness. App allows you to adjust visual appeal that perfectly fits to your brand identity. 

The most timesaving item of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. It reminds customers several times after purchasing. 

If you have exported reviews from other marketplaces you can simply import them to Growave via CSV file.  

That’s not all advantages of using our Growave App. Feel free to try out all features like Social Login, Wishlists, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A for free on trial period.

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave