I want my customers to build their own bundle

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hello,

I want to be able to offer my customers deals, such as - buy 3 items for £10 or 2 for £7 etc. Then enable them to select any 3 items in a set list or from my product page.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
230 13 26
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Risa,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I'm not sure that app is going to offer what I need.

I want my customers to be able to select a specific amount of items from my product range, based on a deal or promotion.

I.e. pick any 3 items from our range for £10.

Customer then selects the three desired items from the product range or list of valid items, and the deal is automatically applied.

Is there such an app? It seems crazy that there isn't one I can find. Lots of people asking for this feature.

Regards

Rob

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
191 2 9

Hi Rob,

I'm not sure I understand your need correctly, but I think related items or things people would buy together would be much better than random ones. Because some items in that bundle might be unnecessary for them. So they might take separated or just one item instead. If you need a sincere recommendation, I would introduce the Upsell Cross-sell smart tool by Autoketing. Hope this would help. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Anthony,

I want to create a promotion: 3 items for £10.

I want my customer to be able to click on the promotion, and then choose the 3 items they like from our range of products. 

I can't find a single way to achieve this with any app. 

Regards

Rob

0 Likes