I want to create testimonials slider for my store

amandacastler
Tourist
11 0 2

Hi, I want to create testimonial slider for my store. I want my testimonials to be displayed in sort of auto slider, and I also want to edit the reviews. What tool can do that? Thanks

0 Likes
hashiromer
Explorer
47 3 12

I am not aware of an app but it can be easily achieved by custom coding. If you are comfortable with it, I can guide you to do it yourself but if you are not a developer, you could hire an expert to do it for you.

0 Likes
Elfsight_Team
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey guys!

@hashiromer Thanks for recommending us!

@amandacastler 

We'll be happy to help you with the widget installation and settings - feel free to contact our Support Team. We'll be delighted to assist you! 

0 Likes

Hi @amandacastler ! 

You can try Ali Reviews since you want to create carousel slider for your reviews. Featured with stunning Review Widget, Ali Reviews provides you with various styles of review showcase. Thus, you can choose your most favourite style of carousel to display your reviews, no code needed. 

Moreover, Ali Reviews also supports you in editing and filtering reviews using Import settings features. Therefore, you can customize your own reviews in your favourite ways to impress more customers. 

For more information, you can check our article here: Stunning review showcase – The Complete Guide 

Ali Reviews is available in Shopify App Store with 7-day FREE trial of all the high-clas features, 100 risk-free, visit Ali Reviews HERE to try all the functions. 

And please don't hesitate to contact us directly via email and live chat if you have any questions: 

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

Hope this post is helpful for you. Wish you all the best! 

Ali Reviews Team 

AliReviews: Top Review Solution Package For E-Commerce
- Check out our blog for free e-commerce tips and tricks.
- Contact us: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit | Youtube
- A product of FireApps.io
0 Likes