I want to use Amazon FBA to fulfil and ship all my orders

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

Hi all,

New to Shopify and just setting up my shop.  Transferring from another platform.  I want to use Amazon FBA for all fulfilment and shipping including from Shopify and other channels such as Not on the High street and Etsy.   I understand that Shopify UK cannot do this yet (only USA and Canada)  therefore I was thinking of going through something like channelgrabber.com or veeqo.com .  

Does anyone have experience using these?  Which is better?  As Veeqo is more expensive.  Also very importantly can I still use a subscription app like ReCharge? I specifically want Amazon FBA to ship everything out for me as all my stock is with them.

Would welcome any insight on this.

Samina

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
43 3 12

I know you can use the FBA Shipping app to send your Shopify orders to Amazon. But it doesn't work with other channels. And it doesn't work with ReCharge because both apps need access to the checkout, and Shopify only allows one app to access the checkout.

I haven't heard of Veeqo, but I have heard goot things about Channel Grabber.

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 0

I have spoken to the people at Veeqo and it does seem that they can use recharge and still use Amazon FBA.  It just pains me that they are so much more expensive than channelgrabber.  If anyone else has experience of the two softwares they could provide this would really be appreciated.

Thanks

@Gennifer_at_Byt wrote:

I know you can use the FBA Shipping app to send your Shopify orders to Amazon. But it doesn't work with other channels. And it doesn't work with ReCharge because both apps need access to the checkout, and Shopify only allows one app to access the checkout.

I haven't heard of Veeqo, but I have heard goot things about Channel Grabber.

0 Likes