Ideas box app

6 0 0

Hi everyone,

I need to create an ideas box where everyone can post an idea, comment and like others and share the link on their networks.

If someone has an idea about an app able to provide me this solution, I'd be truly grateful.

Thanks a lot,

Green War

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
255 25 53

Hi, @GreenWar!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

Adding an "ideas box" is a great way to boost engagement amongst your customers and enhance your brand. Would this look a bit like a forum? What kind of business do you have? I'd love to hear more about the types of comments and ideas that customers will be posting. There are actually a few different apps that will allow you to add commenting and forums features to your website. Some options I recommend checking out include: 

• EasyDisqusThis app adds a Disqus comments widget to your online store, allowing your customers to to engage in real-time discussions. With Disqus being one of the leading discussion platforms used my major companies around the world, this would be a great option for you. 
  • MuutThis app offers a forum page template and allows you to embed commenting on any page. It also supports multi-language, which is a great feature if you have many international customers. 
  • Xenforum: This app will add a forum to your online store and also grant certain users administrator and moderator privileges. With this app, users can tag others, like posts, upload images, and more. Xenforum also gives you the ability to customize the look and feel of your forum so that it fits with your brand. 
  • ChampLike Xenforum, Champ is an app specifically designed for forms. It includes built-in moderator features, allowing you to hide, edit, and pin posts. It also includes a search function so that users can search for different topics. 

Based on what you're looking to accomplish, it sounds like these apps are great options for you. I recommend taking a look at their app pages, including their screenshots and their example stores so you can get a feel for how each app works. They also offer free trials so you can test the app out yourself. Once you decide on which app you'd like to use, just make sure to uninstall any unwanted apps before the free trials expire to avoid being charged.

It's also worth noting that if you ever need help with any of these third-party apps, you can always find the developers' contact information directly under the Support section of their app pages. Many apps also include links to their help docs and FAQs you can usually find directly within the app or on their app page in the App Store.

I hope this provides you with a few solid options to consider. Let me know which one you like the best!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes