Identify customers by name and date fields in inbox subject heading

Highlighted
5 0 0

80% of my revenue is rentals. So when I get an enquiry via the Contact Us page it would be very helpful to have each query arrive in my inbox as Email query: [name] [Date of rental] etc

I would also like to customise my newsletter signup popup box with a photo behind the name and email fields to make it look nice.

Which app can do both?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1454 88 318

Hey, there!

Peter here from Shopify Support.

If you're hoping to add additional fields to collect more information from your customers, I'd recommend looking over the guide we have here. This guide does require knowledge of how to alter HTML/CSS, however, if you're using a Shopify free theme, then this may be something our theme support can add on your behalf. If you don't feel comfortable making these changes yourself, then let me know! I'd be happy to authenticate the account to ensure its eligible so that I can get your request escalated. 

In terms of your newsletter option, I'd recommend checking out Easy Contact Form by Zotobox as they provide the ability to add an image behind the newsletter popup. You may also be able to add an image to this area by altering the HTML coding, however, this would be dependant on the theme you're using.

Let me know what you think by replying back, and we can get the ball rolling on getting this setup!

All the best, 

Peter 
Shopify Support

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes