Import Amazon products into Shopify store

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

I'm sure this question has been asked, and if so, my apologies for asking it again!

Is there a way or an app that will allow me to import products from Amazon's website to my Shopify store? Much like Oberlo does with importing products from Aliexpress.

thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
48 0 30

Hey Dawie,

Chantal, Shopify Guru here to help!

I found a couple apps that can pull products from Amazon into Shopify

• ByteStand (this one will import 100 SKUs for free within the free trial period!)

• ZONIFY

Hope this helps!

Chantal, Shopify Guru

Chantal, Shopify Guru
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
10 0 1

Hey Chantill!

thanks very much! I think I'll give Zonify a try as it seems Bytestand is for importing your own Amazon products into shopify. I just want to choose some products from Amazon to dropship.

Much obliged! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

Try LINKIFY APP to Import products from Amazon to shopify in 1 Click.

Dropshipping (Add to Cart Button) and Amazon Affiliate (View on Amazon Button) both options.

Also they have better additional features like Auto Price change from Amazon for Affiliates, Price convertor if product is Imported from other Amazon Websites, Markup Price and many more.

Try LINKIFY APP https://apps.shopify.com/linkify

Best Regards, Anthony David | Partner| Pinesap internet Services Pvt. Ltd. anthony@pinesap.in Dream + Work = Success.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
32 0 1

Try LINKIFY APP to Import products from Amazon to shopify in 1 Click.

Dropshipping (Add to Cart Button) and Amazon Affiliate (View on Amazon Button) both options.

Also they have better additional features like Auto Price change from Amazon for Affiliates, Price convertor if product is Imported from other Amazon Websites, Markup Price and many more.

Try LINKIFY APP https://apps.shopify.com/linkify

Best Regards, Anthony David | Partner| Pinesap internet Services Pvt. Ltd. anthony@pinesap.in Dream + Work = Success.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
21 0 6

Of course there is, check out LitExtension. This tool helps you to migrate your data automatically from Amazon to Shopify.

In addition to products, it also migrates orders, customers and other related entities. See here for detailed information about what data can be tranferred with LitExtension.

You can talk with their support staff via website live chat to fully understand how it works.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 0

Of course there is, check out LitExtension. This tool helps you to migrate your data automatically from Amazon to Shopify.

In addition to products, it also migrates orders, customers and other related entities. See here for detailed information about what data can be tranferred with LitExtension.

You can talk with their support staff via website live chat to fully understand how it works.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hey i was just wondering if you ever found an app or a way to import amazon products into a shopify store by being affiliated with them

0 Likes