Import and automatically create invoices

Highlighted
3 0 1

I am wondering if there is an app that will allow me to import a csv file with product name, customer email, size they need, etc. And it automatically create an invoice for that customer.......As of now, I manually create draft invoices and then use excelify to send them in bulk. But I am wondering if there is an app (or excelify) that will generate the invoices for me by importing some type of csv file with the information. THe invoices would be for products in my store.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
34 0 3

How do you create your invoices? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 1

Right now I just create draft orders and then use excelify to send them all in bulk when I am ready. I just downloaded EZ importer and it is doing what I need. Just trying to figure out how to use it all

1 Like
Highlighted

@brooke07 just wanted to check-in and see how things are working out with our app, EZ Importer.  If you have further questions feel free to let us know.   You can reach out to our support team here.  Hopefully you were able to get things up and running easily. 

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes