Importing Customer Reviews from Etsy

Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi all, 

I am hoping someone can help me with importing my customer reviews from Etsy. I have tried Etsify and I can't pay the $69 to import the reviews. Is there another app that is free of considerably less expensive? 

Is there any way to import the reviews on my own or enter them in manually? 

Thx as always for your help! 

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2164 137 289

Hi @holycowelsie,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

I did some research on this for you and did find another app which you could possibly use that is cheaper on a short term basis as it's $9.95 per month. There is a free plan but it only imports reviews from AliExpress. The app is called Reviews Importer - Editorify and actually has great reviews on the app itself. In terms of entering the reviews on the website yourself or manually, the only issue I would see with that is it wouldn't be the review from the customer themselves. Something you could think about is perhaps asking your customer's to re-submit their review to your new site if they could. While that's not ideal, it would solve the problem for you free of charge. 

Hopefully, this helps!

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
14 0 4
Thank you, Nick! 
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
50 1 5

Hello @holycowelsie

There's an app that even costs cheaper at $7.99. How many reviews are we looking at importing? You can do just that with the Kudobuzz Social Reviews App

I hope this helps,

Naana.

0 Likes