Importing / syncing orders of multiple stores

2 0 0

Hello everybody!

I have multiple shopify stores, one in English, one in German, and one in Dutch. Most orders come from our (Dutch) home market. That's why I have connected the Dutch shop to our automated warehouse and shipping partner. I would like to install an app that would allow me to sync the orders from the English and German stores to my Dutch store. Ideally the stock would be synced also but it's not neccesary. 

Any suggestions? Much appreciated!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 15 19

Hi, @manita

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. I have a suggestion for you.

Syncio Multi Store Sync is a third party app in our App Store that works to sync your inventory and push through updates across multiple stores. It also now has a new feature to be able to sync orders across all stores to one source store! 

There’s a 7 day free trial on this app which I highly recommend making use of; Install it on your store, and test it out to determine if it works as needed. (Uninstalling it before the trial ends will ensure you are not charged for it).

If you have any specific questions about how the app works or how to set it up, please reach out to the app developer directly. Synchio also has a really great Help Center with a lot of information there as well.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes