Inc VAT / Ex VAT app?

NeilD2301
Shopify Partner
39 0 14

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an app or possibly configuring an existing app that will allow me to show prices both including and excluding VAT in the UK. A lot of our business is B2B so I'd like the option to show prices ex VAT.

What I am looking for is essentially what screwfix do with a button in the header:

https://www.screwfix.com/

My question is, is there a currency convertor app that can be configured or repurposed for this?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Neil

www.protectsigns.co.uk

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
765 83 175

Hey there, @NeilD2301!

I did some digging through our app store and was unable to find an app that functions exactly to the example you provided. With that said, your best bet would be to have this toggle switch coded into your Shopify store by hiring a Shopify Expert Developer. 

Alternatively, we have a free guide you can follow along here that teaches you step-by-step how to code in a VAT pricing workaround.  With this code, the VAT price and an international (VAT excl.) price on your product pages will display. If you would prefer to use an app instead, Exemptify is a great option. The app will allow you to sell VAT-free to other countries and show prices including or excluding VAT according to the customer's location.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes