Incentivized User Submitted Photo/Video App

Doug24
Tourist
9 0 1

Hey all!

I'm looking for an app to do the following:

First I'd send an email to my customer list asking them to take a picture of them with/wearing their product. 

I'd provide a link to go to a landing page or page of sorts for them to upload an image or video of them with the product. 

The would then get a unique discount code for themselves for XX% off their next order. 

I know I could create a page for users to upload a picture, but I'm trying to make things as automated as possible. 

Any suggestions? Thanks!

0 Likes
Private_Prize
Excursionist
14 0 3

Hi - You can create a form using this app where users can upload the image and you will receive it. And they can get automatic discount Code in reply email. 

https://apps.shopify.com/form-builder

Thanks 

0 Likes
capturphotos
3 0 0

Hi @Doug24 , are you still looking for a solution for this? 

I'm the founder of an app called Captur and we've built a super easy way to get photos from customers. You can generate a link to share with anyone via email. Clicking on the link takes the customer to a landing page guide of what photos to take and then they can submit them directly. 

All the images are sent to a central database for your entire team to see and then upload on your site.

Would love to offer for you to trial it out. Just shoot me an email to charlotte@capturphotos.com

0 Likes