Infinite Option Variant Option Image Upload

ThomasBuss
Tourist
9 0 2

I am using the app Infinite Option Variant Option and the debut theme. I want to just use the free version of the app so I am just using a textbox description and image upload for one product. When I place a test order I am able to see the text in the description box. However, I can't see the image uploaded with the order.

Replies 2 (2)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2752 274 477

Hey, @ThomasBuss.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you're using the third-party app, Infinite Option Variant Option, with our Debut theme. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community, the app developer is always available to assist you with their app and they'll be able to point you in the right direction for accessing the uploaded images. To get in touch with the developer, you can reach out directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app's page. 

I'd love to know if the app developer can help you with locating the uploaded image. Keep me posted! 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 38

Hi @ThomasBuss,

If you encounter any issues with a third-party app, the first step is to reach out to the app provider for support. If they are unable to resolve the problem, it might be worth exploring other app options.

Among the various product options apps available, the Easify Product Options app stands out as a top choice 😊. It offers modern live preview, an impressive selection of 25 option types (the largest available), and advanced features like tiered wholesale pricing, discount codes on the cart page, in-cart option editing, option import/export, and many more. 

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1690093751862.png

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1690093819793.png

Keep Easify Product Options in mind for the future in case your current app doesn't meet your needs. It's a reliable and feature-rich solution 🙌!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support