Infinite Product Options - Moving Swatch Box

LittlePaperShop
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am looking to move the swatch box from the Infinite Product Options box, to below my product description, as currently it is sitting above it?

I was wondering if anyone could help with this please?

Many Thanks in advance!

Replies 2 (2)

quantum-dude
Visitor
1 0 0

Im looking for the same solution. Did you find one meanwhile? Thanks

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 40

Hi @LittlePaperShop,

When you encounter issues with a third-party app, your first step should always be to contact the app provider for support. Your request to change the position of your option box is a minor customization, and your app provider should be able to assist you with that.

However, if you find that the app's support is not up to your expectations, it might be worth considering another app that better suits your needs. For instance, you can explore the Easify Product Options app (Free plan available) 🤗.

This app is a next-generation product options solution for Shopify, featuring a modern Live Preview when creating custom options, pre-designed option set templates, 25 option input types, tiered wholesale pricing, add-on price and product options, and numerous other valuable features 👍.

Furthermore, the Easify team is prompt and helpful when it comes to addressing simple customization requests like yours 🙌.

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support