Instagram business account not eligible??

redfitted
1 0 0

hey! i connected the Facebook sales channel on my shopify account and it asks to setup Instagram shopping so i proceed and connected the Facebook account, Facebook page, business manager and data sharing all connected fine, BUT when i get to the Instagram business account tab it says that it is ineligible?? when i try to connect it says - Instagram Shopping isn’t available for your account due to the following reason: Instagram shopping isn't available for your account. learn more about set up requirements. ??? 

ive made sure everything is correct with my ad manager account and don't see how i am going against the terms? please help with step by step!! thank you

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1051 120 236

Hey, @redfitted 

Since the Instagram platform is managed and run by Facebook, we do not have a hand in their review process of stores that are trying to connect their Shopify store to Instagram. With that said, Facebook as an Instagram Access Appeals Form that you can check out here. You will want to check off the 'Instagram Shopping or Checkout (including Instagram Access Appeals)' option on the form.

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes