Integrating pre-sale and back in stock email notifications together

JasMunn
2 0 0

Hi, I want to have a function on my website where once the product is sold out it allows the customer to pre-order the product, but up to a limit. Once the pre-order limit is reached I'd like the website to switch to offering the customer to be notified when the product is back in stock via email. 

Is this best to code or are there any apps available that would do both of these functions?

0 Likes
gseilei
Shopify Expert
230 28 37

Hi,

if you are looking for something that can be easily integrated in your store I would recommend you Klaviyo, apart from sending these mails and being able to add a notify me when back instock feature, you can track how many people has sign up for an specific product, get reports of them and also send an email just to a reduce amount of people to reduce the frustration of the users going to your page and not finding the product anymore. 

You can also split between VIP and non VIP users, and notify the VIP firsts.  With Klaviyo you can do much more on email marketing automation and campaign management, if you are interested in knowing everything just send us an email to info@webmefy.com and we will be happy to help you!

We help you achieve your Goals! Visit us on: Webmefy.com
0 Likes